GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gai, M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 03:51:55 EDT
Oh please!
To say that 99% of the Gambia government civil servants is in deed a serious
insult to some of the decent and hardworking labor force of our nation (e.g.,
MS Wada) fired for not giving in to the demands of "Pope" Cheyassin Secka.
That is what is expected of a good civil servant. Knowing fully well the type
of regime Yayya headed, why accept a ministerial post or any position for
that matter? Is this to suggest that you couldn't decline your appointment to
the Min. of External affairs?
I think most Gambians will agree with me that all members of the current
regime past/present should accept having significantly contributed to
bringing our nation's economy on its knees. This regime (past/present)
therefore, is/will be held RESPONSIBLE for the losses (life and property) in
The Gambia.

Gai