GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:45:52 -0400
Elhajj, please take your time and reread what I wrote before you start
jumping to conclusions again. I do NOT mean to be curt and patronizing with
you, but I have to point out to you the grammatical punctuations I made in
my piece. Where I spoke about NCP (SM Dibba), I was addressing Conteh (who
unashamedly supports NCP in this forum). There is a period after your name
and a coma after Conteh’s. I finished with you after I told you that
although I do NOT know you personally, I do NOT assume that you are NOT who
you say you are. To me I care less if you signed on and off as Einstein. I
was NOT angry and I am still NOT angry at you. I wonder why you think I was.
KB