GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:30:56 EDT
It kinda look like most people are missing the point.
Entrusting this government to investigate has no essence.
They (the junta) have already found their scapegoats (GAMSU).
Using the tax dalasis our people were robbed off; invested in a
no good venture like the GTRS..our people are been further
traumatise by adding injury to insult.

If it is true that isatu njie saidy conveyed the final message from
jjemus junkung to his animals on the ground then one must be
tempted and even justify to ask this woman.....what kind of mother is she?
the kind that for the love of power would allow the shooting of innocent
children...who are exercising their constitutional rights to freedom of
assembly.But again come to think of it...that doesn't exist in the
Gambia.

It is amazing how people change. A few years ago Tombong Saidy stood
up to fafa jawara;was appointed head of mission cos jemus like what
he saw in this man. This is somebody who can spin issues for him when
the going gets tough.Thats exactly what he is been doing folks....getting
paid for spinning off the intolerable events.It Is a shame; but now he got
a brother in the person of ambassador Essa sey.Its no use beating on
a dead horse .I won't bother to waste time on the callousness of the
ambassador's attitude.

may the souls of the departed rest in peace.