GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pateh Sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:14:01 -0700
Joe,

I know u since the days of saint augustines and regard
you as one the most committed gambians on the L to get
rid of jammeh. i know you were closer to tijan ceesay
than elhajj and ebou jammeh sachakat but once Eku has
taken u turn you distance your self from him.U were
all together at saints but despite your longterm
relations once he became a boot leaker just like ebou
jallow you turn your back to him,this is how a
principle individual should be.dont mind themcontinue
the good work.

=== message truncated ===