GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
boubacarr touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:13:40 PDT
Mr edi sidibeh,

I have read your posting carefuly, what I do understood there is simply. Are
you wishing a kind of gambia like the one we all are prevailing in. Brother
lets not argued for the sake of arguement.

when we said change for better ,not change for backwardness.every one is a
soldier in truth, are you not one of the soldiers.If colly , Jatta etc, are
former soldiers out side of the gambia , but they are perpetuating for true
democracy , why do you have to castigate them , even you already  knew the
truth ?Ministerial potfollios are not the issue here . The issue is, true
democracy justice for all mankind, rich or poor.

Lets not be denouncers of truth , lets be in the sides of Gods messengers.
Muhammed (peace and blessing be unto him, Jessus, Mooses, This great
prophets are the deliveres of truths.

You have the right to support any political party in this world , but it
shouldīnt mean that your party is the party for all mankind, which every one
should follow.Brother let us stop dreaming , without democracy Gambia and
Africa can never develope.

We all wanna go home today or 2morrow to contribute to the development of
our country , but do we want to leave in such a situation as our
parents?Gambia belongs to all of us .Letīs join together and guide it to the
pavement.Their where generations before us and their will be a generation
after us.
their is nothing like opportunism when people are expressing true
democracy.Yes i think even your self want a better changes.
Brother, like the FINS said HASTA KUKKEA and face the reality.

Terve
buba