GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:03:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/03 5:08:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Sister Jabou,
> I mean the Saudi royal family. The Bush administration will dump them if
> they
> had an alternative to replace them with.

RESPONSE:

 Brother Momodou, do you mean replace the Saudi family with someone else
inside Saudi Arabia? I doubt it very much because the Saudi family has a possible
revolution on their hands due to the Saudi Public's anger from many things.
The U.S does not want to have any part in such a mess although they helped
create it. This is why they have closed their military bases over there suddenly,
and people are accusing them of trying to re-establish these bases in Iraq and
any  other Middle Eastern countries they can put them into.
There is or perhaps was an attempt to put a former Iraqi dissident, Ahmed
Challabi into power in Iraq, ( a perfect replacement for the Saudis) and this man
is also a criminal. He apparently embezzled over 20 Million dollars from a
bank he used to head in Jordan, transferred the funds and left for the U.S they
said, leaving the bank customers with empty hands,  and there is a standing 20
year jail sentence waiting for him should he ever set foot in Jordan acording
to Jordanian governmet officials who were interviewed by the independent
press. Not a word of this in the mainstream media, but Challabi is afraid to
appear in public in Iraq I hear.

You also wrote:

> Yes, we they have not yet seen any wepons of mass destruction and Bush have
> just said that some of them might have been looted:-)
>
> Momodou Camara

RESP:

Yes, a lot of new reasons have been flying all over the press especially with
this renewed demand for answers from both Bush and Blair by the British and
American public and officials who wants answers since the WMD were the reason
given for the war. That response is just one of many gioven by Bush, and I am
sure many more will be forthcoming as the questioning continues.

Jabou