GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:46:01 -0400
Ams,

Gambians in the diaspora deserves to be properly represented.Most
Gambians,as you know,are not interested in politics despite the fact that
politics affects our daily lives.Until the time when Gambians wake up to the
reality of politics dictating our daily lives,Beran Jeng will be calling for
Gambians to come together and care for themselves,that
hatred amongst us because of politics should not be allowed to thrive.If
such an attitude means I'm in a slumber,it is one slumber that i would love
to continue to be in.

You have a problem with Jammeh,take it up with him and doing it on cyber
space only does not impress me a bit.If you are genuine on what you stand
for,form your political party and go to Gambia and confront Jammeh.
If Jammeh and his cohorts,as you alluded to, are enjoying at the expense of
Gambians,it's up to the Gambian people.
Unlike you,I'm a real democrat and I believe in the will of the people.Once
the people give their mandate i respect that and will hold them accountable
for that decision.

Beran