GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
landing sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:47:25 +0200
Hi Soul,
I had exactly the same feeling.I am appealing to Mr Makaveli to extend the questions to the other parties.
One thing i would like to question also is the extend or degree of our democratic values.As democrats,we should put all our eggs in the democratic basket.We cannot be democrates and advocating for the use of Force.
The Gambia belongs to all of us,and not all Gambians entrust their hopes in the multiparty system of democracy.My advice would be for those Gambians to organise themselves to compliment the little efforts of the rest in our quest to remove Jammeh from office,rather than frustrating and underating the efforts of others with a different method and strategy.
To Halifa,i would like to say:Be awere of the numerous and endless destraction you are being subjected to in the G-L.I know you have the energy and wisdom to deal with them,but the task ahead in the homefront needs the most urgent attention.
Sincere greetings to everybody out there and don't give up the fight.
Praises are due to our ancestors!!
Landing Alkalo Sanyang.