GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ahmad Scattred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:35:23 -0500
>From: Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Amadou Janneh:
>
>My
>brother, you have nothing to teach/lecture me about writing letter to
>people, okay! I know what is acceptable behaviour and what is NOT. And next
>time, you send me a similar e-mail, my response would be harsh in tone.
>Right!
>
>Ebrima Ceesay,
>Birmingham, UK

Ebrima,

you are like a younger brother to me so don't expect any tit-for-tat
exchange on my part.  We 've known each other for a while and continue to
exchange messages privately.  Beyond that, see if what you wrote is a
measured response to the spirit of my e-mail message.

This is my last word on the matter since I'd rather focus on my "eyes on the
prize."

Amadou
ps: I lecture for food, not for free! -:)