GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:34:29 EST
Buharry,
Thanks for that fwd.
This is the most brutal and coward thing the Fire Department could do. This
tells us that there is NO LAW in the Gambia. A law in the hands of fire men
to arrest, more over torture? What the hell is going on?
I join the rest in extending my condolences to the family of Ebrima Barry. If
there is anyone on the L who knows the family, do please send in their
contact number(s). This is just unacceptable even in any society.

Ousman Bojang.