GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:13:29 -0500
Gambia-Lers,
Please join me to congratulate everyone who supported GESO. GESO-UK needs a
special recognition for earning the title of our most valuable Chapter!!!
Keep up the good work.

I wish to take this opportunity to ask every Gambia-ler to consider
supporting GESO. By contributing 33 cents per day (the most paid by paying
members) you can help keep a needy child in the classroom. Given that you
need up 75 cents to get a can of soda or $1.0 to get a cup of coffee in a
college campus cafe, 33cents isn't that much.

Infact by skipping afternoon coffee break you can pay for three kids!

Who said helping out is that hard??

Malanding Jaiteh