GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:39:58 EDT

Brother Sidibeh,

I am no expert on how pt achieve self sufficiency in food production but I
will be glad to give my two cents humble opinion on the issue. I am in the
middle of projects that command my attention at this time, but I  promise to come
back on this soon.

Rgds,
Sister Jabou joh

In a message dated 9/19/2006 11:04:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,