GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:59:21 -0500
Mr. Jallow, you may not be aware of this but someone brought to my attention
that we now have two Abdoulie A. Jallows. That is perfectly alright with me
since your mail headers can tell the difference. However, some G-lers may
not have the ability to tell the difference. As such we ask you both to find
ways to differentiate yourselves. Thanks.

Malanding Jaiteh