GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:17:25 -0500
"I standy by the objective of calling all Gambians to come together and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to achieve the objective even if it means subscribing to your list, despite my concerns"

Mr Beran Jeng,
 How an educated man such as yourself seem to miss the gist of my
argument is simply beyond. But that's a different point altogether.
Like I said I have NO scruples against or anybody out there. I only
care about the issue, and the issue here YOU should have spread the
word to every potential media you can get your hands on, including
those in the Gambia. your self-importance means diddly-squat to me.
How can I guarantee to that you would not be disrespected in our forum?
Are you llistening to self? What gurantees do you have here at the
Gambia-L? Give me better rebuttal Mr Jeng. You know that folks at our
listserv will put you to tas!k. Only mental midgets would take such
a lousy stance. 'WE' call a spade a spade, but we mean well and we
will join hands with any organization that put the Gambia's interest
first, not some self-aggrandizing non-entities. Cut the crap and do
what is right. We can help you, but only if we know what the friggin'
hell is going on. Take that to the bank and call me whatever arrogant
name you want. I just happened to have a very low tolerance for hypocrisy
so please excuse my TONE. It's your prerogative to cherry-pick who you
want to share information when you run your own business. But when it
comes to Gambian affairs you forbid that privilege and should follow
what your memo dictates: REACH OUT TO ALL GAMBIAN ORGANIZATIONS AND
INDIVIDUALS. Some of us are gambians last we checked. I hope you got it
this time because I too have other pressing issues to attend and a flight
to catch.

Best Wishes,
George

PS: Yus is NOT subscribed to the Gambia-L and there are many others so how
do you expect them to know this information.I think you got my point. 'We'
don't cut corners with the truth. It helps ro remember that, if I were you.

Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]> Wrote:
George,

My apology for the late response due to the reason I previously stated in my response to Ams.

You did cordially invite me to join your listserv,assuring me that I'll not be disrespected.I responded to you indicating how honored I was regarding the invitation.You were also informed about my busy work load that's why my inability to subscribe to your list for now. I'm unable to keep up with the double subscription at the moment, due to limitations of my hotmail account, and I will not buy extra disk space from MS.Secondly,I don't have time to keep up with all the mails.There is a third reason and I'll get to it later in this posting. George,it's not about the cancer/hatred that is eating me up that i can't share this with your listserv The Gambia Post.Is not also about the beef I had with Yus.I regretted the collision with Yus and I have since apolize to G-L for that encounter.I recognized Yusupha's courage apologizing to all on G-L that he had an encounter with though,I did not publicly acknowledge it,but deep in my heart I did. Your reasons for me not subscribing to !
your list are totally out of line and out of control but it is consistent with how you portray youself i.e,the name calling and intolerance regarding differences in opinion/views.There is a saying that and I quote " Jiko ak nyaw wie moh borom ba pelle ba". My reason for joining any list is to learn from the contributions on that list and also for me to be able to contribute to that list without repercussions.I have no intention of being a dormant subscriber.

For your informatiom,I have been to your archieves and have read some of your threaded posting,including the one you talk about my not have the wherewithal regarding the all gambian organisation.

I standy by the objective of calling all Gambians to come together and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to achieve the objective even if it means subscribing to your list, despite my concerns.

No hard feeling.

Beran