GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:30:05 GMT
Malang,

I agree w/ you entirely. Aji and Lama were my room mates in 1996, and I was
one of the first people to arrive on the scene of her murder. I have an
indelible memory of the tragedy. Let's spread word around the world
regarding Lama. I don't believe that boy has the guts to commit suicide. I
believe he's hiding somewhere. Let the word go round.
Thanks.

Saul