GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:46:03 +0000
Mr. Sanneh,

This is a full page advertisement in the Gambia Daily and Gambia Daily
Observer newspapers, which I was discussing with a friend who wanted to know
whether investment regime we have in place in Gambia today is any different
from the bureaucracy that is encountered in my developing countries. Having
sent him this by private email a few days back, I thought there might be
others, especially amongst Gambians abroad who may be interested to know
about it. As it has been in circulation in the papers for many weeks I would
have assumed that it was meant for public consumption and dessimation. Like
I said before, I don't represent any official view, rather my views and my
views alone. Anyway I appreciate your comments for which I thank you very
much.

Have a good day, Gassa.