GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:45:14 -0600
Greetings, Jane, I have to agree with you here, and I feel inthis
case, I may have inadvertently fallen into that trap.  As I said in
another message, I've modified my views on this issue significantly
since first becoming aware if its existence.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at:  http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい