GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:08:53 -0800
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Demba could not believe his eyes when he heard what Karabulie was saying!  that! Jaranko was someone who had nothing but a motor bicycle! Karabulie of all people?! Yalla "sunyu borom!" At least Jaranko had a bike! What?! Demba are you dreaming or this is real?!
Where is the former director of the National Bambadinka Agency?! Come out and speak sir come out! You can tell us when "Mr le prefet de M'birkama" was working as apparentice at a carpentry workshop in Bwiam! We have documents that remind us about this "rat-turned-Ndawal- burr" man! this is what someone calls surreal beings! We know about cases at the court house,the poor English that made Karabulie feel shy and ashame duirng court proceedings! From court clerk,to an apparentice at a workshop,to labourer working to install "sinkiri kuto!" God save us! Jaranko had a bike but Karabulie was dawdling in Bundungkakunda begging "nyahhi warga" from vous to vous!
Karabulie came and was recieved in slippers,he had no belt and could not use a mobile phone at the time! Chei! "taat mungaa jengne Ngemba dohot waaye!-manneh lee lanla nee?!
Demba often hears people say in Cambi Bolongo that "fee kufi nekka dara rekk Yahya molako deff! Maneh lulo dool la waaye du benn deggah!" "where is God?! Gambia and Gambians where is God? It is only God who controls luck and it is only Him who makes people something and no one else! God sends His luck through others but He does  not give anyone the ability to decide where luck has to go to.It is true that Jaranko committed crimes and He should be punnished but! how about Karabulie? Is it because he is not a fula,he is not a wollof and he is not a Manjago and he is not a Jola that is not near the close family ties? There are Jolas that are opposing and they may even be more honourable in the art of politics than Demba himself!
Here we are witnessing our country being sprayed with kerosene while flames are emerging from the ground."BILLAHI WOLLAHI"I swear by Sheikh Tijan Sheriff that time will tell and when time tells! Many will shed tears and souls will be shackled.
Before Jaranko was being seen as the so-called number two boss but! very soon we will all know who is the real number two man!
"Aseh sir" How can Jaranko be jailed and then diamond dealers who have been proven guilty in Belgian courts are walking freely?!
Is this not tribalism at the farthest?
I wish i could convince all fulas,all free-minded jolas and all other clans and tribes to leave right away and go home.Sometimes when i see some news articles i just want to abandon my old ethics and traditions and then start sending flames right away.This cow dung!
I mean it cow dung!
Some pseudo-critic says that Demba is still APRC! Demba has never been a political activist for any band wagon in his life.Demba was debating citizens and not representing a party! There is a big difference between provocative responses and belonging to a party!
Who cares about parties when Gambia stands to suffer? who?! After all parties are nothing but worshops that design,it is the voters that have the right to choose which dress they want to wear.There are dresses that have thorns! Beware of the eroding confidence and the hidden and angry folks.Some are angry because they envy you but there are others who are very nagry because you have decieved them.This deception means decieving the expectation of Gambians.Sir! beware of the middle of the remaining part of the race! Abacha had oil and he killed Ken Sarawiwa but very foolish Indian topless beauties sent his soul to hell. An apple ended Abacha's life! Yes an apple!
There are creeping forces that will never be stopped by new year messages and hands that touch Holy qur'an while they are not immaculate! Who are you my old friend? Who are you to think this way?! My choice will very soon be to face your wrath and die and when i reach that stage BBC will announce that day!
Hmmmm....ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!
Demba is gone till tomorrow because he has more to say.

Author:
ESSA BOKARR SEY
A BONAFIDE CICTZEN OF THE GAMBIA FROM SSAREH KUNTA JOKADU.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"