GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tester testers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:59:26 -0800
Earlier last week, I sent out a proposal asking
everyone on the L to submit a list of 5 critical
issues that they think are impeding development in The
gambia.  So far, I've got 3 responses.  I will extend
the deadline to Friday March 10.

PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  ALL WE
ASK IS TO OUTLINE PROBLEM AREAS IN THE GAMBIA THAT
NEED ADDRESSING.

THANK YOU!
ESSA