GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Forster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:48:02 +1200
On 13 Apr 00 at 9:30, ebrima ceesay wrote:

> Thomas Forster,
>
> In my view, this is not the appropriate time to debate your Uganda friend on
> whether or not Uganda is a one-party State. This is a mourning period, and I
> can tell you that all Gambians whose conscience is clear, are mourning the
> killings - by the Jammeh thugs - of these innocent students.
>
> When the dust is settled, I'll then shatter your friend's nonsense into
> pieces. Meanwhile, let us not divert the issue which is the butchering of
> innocent Gambian students by Jammeh's animals calling themselves a
> Paramilitary Force.
>
> Ebrima Ceesay
> Birmingham, UK.

*****************

Ebrima,

I never posted it for discussion. I posted it for your information.
I do understand the present circumstances, and I do share the grief
being felt by all Gambians all over.

 If yourself and Seedy could go back to my earlier posting and note
what I wrote, I hope that it would clear your thoughts up.  I merely
said that I was forwarding a reply to Ebrima's posting from a
Ugandan.  I never in the posting said that I was initiating a
discussion.  I hope I have made myself clear.

Tom