GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:05:14 +0100
Hamadi,
I enjoy reading yours too.However  people dancing around a generator does
not clearly spell out their ignorance but that of others,who are to be blame
after just reading this heart breaking news from Adama Bah,it shows the
whole picture of those struggling to take after Jammeh,it is very clear that
,a great part of them are only interested in becoming leaders of our country
and not that the sufferings of our people are their main concerned,dont we
have to investigate to find out if the Gambian people are of this same
opinion ?Someof them are so angry as to way they loosed all their privileges
after the coup that they don't even want to miss a single hour,by being put
on the side,the very day the fascist APRC regime disappeared.We need a
better Gambia but not from Jammeh to another Jammeh,more or less.

For Freedom
Saiks