GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:14:13 -0500
You know, I actually did look through my headers.  However, the fact
that the message was copied to the Gambia Post was not readily
apparent.  In fact, in my Gmail account, I had to click on "show
original" and then read through the whole header, until I came to the
section entitled "Comments" where I saw the Gambia Post address.  The
Gambia Post email address did not appear en the "to" line until I put
it there!

     So yeah, I guess you're right so go home and gloat!

     As far as "respect" and "Having a life", obviously, I didn't have
enough time to dig through a bunch of email headers to ascertain that
the message did indeed go to the Gambia Post.  Also, my filters are
set to put any messages *to* the Gambia Post address,
[log in to unmask], in my Gambia Post folder.  Or, in Google's case,
it attaches a label to it.  This did not happen in this case!  So
obviously, I have enough of a life that I don't have time digging
through useless headers.

     Or to dig up so-called plagiarism charges, or to accuse people of
non-payment of child support, or, well, you get the picture.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at:  http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい