GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:11:21 -0500
Habib, lets hope come February 5th Powell delivers irrefutable evidence not
an "inferential" one or hearsay. Oh! Rumsfeld failed to realize that the
"old Europe" he ungraciously uttered include the Brits, their strongest
ally. You see the power the "Old Europe" is welding in convincing NATO not
to grant the U S their request
Daddy Sang

--- Carolann Durda
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.