GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Moses Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:57:45 +0000
Jabou,

I don't think KB is doing anything bad, you may not like the way he
sometimes response to some issues, but I don't think it is fair to make such
a conclusion about him . On the contrary, the guy is not trying to shut
anybody up (infact i suppose no-one can do that).

I may agree than he replies to any mail that concerns him, but that's left
to him, he has the time, let him do it.

Just because he replies to all mails, does not make him sensitive to
criticism.

Let's just debate the issues and forget about addressing specific persons,
that communication is best done in private.

Just my observation...

-Mose-