GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 17:01:21 -0500
Bro Omar,

This is a sincere take from the NDAM leadership both at home and abroad.

The point observed though Mr. Juwara has been speaking in their political get-togethers. In fact, this was live on GRTS. Such has become a trend now of his deflection. First, it was when he attended the party for Dankunku's APRC MP. Mr. Juwara gave his reason as him being an elderly person which is respected. Second, third and fourth -stories ran by the Point and Observer respectively.

On the side of Gainako, we won't hesitate to rejoin to the story once determined otherwise.  I support Waa's coming out to state his position clearly. People should also give Mr. Juwara the chance to state his position. Here is what solo filed with us, thus:

http://gainako.com/fejango/Issue~262-2008/

According to Kebba Dibba, Mr. Lamin Waa Juwara also addressed a large gathering at Katamina in

Niamina District where a water project has been initiated and praised president Jammeh that no one

should call Jammeh a dictator because he has submitted himself to the Gambian people; that he

Juwara has joined Jammeh for development. GRTS Kebba Dibba also said he has observed during

the mass rally in Soma that one man who followed president Jammeh with ill intentions eventually fell

down ostensibly because of Jammeh's supernatural powers.

Regards & thanks for your concerns.

YJ