GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mamau Tage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:58:16 -0000
Sister Awa,
This is Mamau Tage,
Please do not apologies. it is not your fault. I just wanted to set the
records straight, the since the original author of the articel failed in his
journalistic duties to thorougly investigate the role of the MRARAKAS in the
diamond business.
I hope he or he will recived my piece to broaden his view on the role of the
MARAKAs

Brother
Mamau Tage