GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Jano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:05:13 -0700
All you guis at the independent we salute you for your
bravery and courage.
We all know that indecent people  that live on lies
and cheating are always afread of the truth.
We know you shall never givein to their cowardly acts.
They better know that they being watched by the
Freedom loving international community.Their every
move to suppress your paper is being checked.
Their efforts to suppress the freedom of speach and
the Democratic Rights of our citizens will never
succeed.
Long live the Independent.
Larry
US