GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jereh Jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:23:04 -0500
Paul,
Hamjatta is an idiot, and he's won a leading role on this list.  He is
another loser with distorted thoughts, just visit his website and read his
garbage.  Same for the rest of them.  This is just a stress relieving
forum, nothing more.  Stop being caught up in this cyber excitement
thinking you can accomplish something out of it.  It's like a scam going
down.  Use this forum for jokes, religious education, debates etc, but not
for any other productive means.  Do you think you can take out the guilt of
facing your peers back home on this forum?  You better think again.

Tata

Alh. Jereh J.J. Jarju/Jammeh