GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:02:48 -0400
Mr. K. Touray:

I am not only your neighbor, but your relative.  My mother is
from Jassey Kunda, Berending, Kombo East District.

Mr. Jarju has all the rights to defend the dictator.  Please let
us leave him to entertain himself.  A word of caution from
Sister Jabou:  "Please don't entertain them."

You might be Kemo Touray's brother, Lamin's(Charley's),
Nyakasi's.  Please have a good day.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh