GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:59:59 +0000
Baba et al, this is the result when the village idiot heads the village.  If
we think Gambia and Africans are lagging way behind progress, let's keep
producing and entertaining this type of brilliance.  There is a method to
this madness though.  You remember the time Yaya, the drunk in Bissau and
many misers kept drifting in and out of Libya for crumbs, at the time the
noose tightened on Gadaffi, Yaya came playing the donkey for Moumarr in the
name of fighting the "Wes".  When the pressure mounted on Abacha, who did
you see play the donkey for Abacha in the name of Crude Oil I?  Yes, Yaya.
Even when Saddam was cornered for a minute and he wanted to break the
blockade to transport oil from the Golf, Yaya contemplated playing the
donkey, for a minute.  Threats from Cow Boy Bush made him to rethink.  These
days he is playing donkey for Elvis in Iran and Chavez, in the name of what?
  You guessed right, if you say a buck or two, so, he can continue to abuse
Gambians.  In the process he will say what ever comes to his head.
Educating one is expensive, however, just try ignorance.  "Ndeysaan Nattu"

Chi Jaama

Joe