GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:01:28 -0400
Halifa,

I am not surprised at all that you will resort to such subliminal ad
hominem attacks.  Whatever the case you should never step onto a dead
woman's grave to make a political statement.  I challenged your
policies and not your personality.  What is the moral value of doing
someone a private favor only to brag about it later in public? There is
absolutely no honor in this.  You and me have never known each other in
person. In fact I stated in public that I believe you to be a good and
honest gentleman.  This will not however deter me from criticizing your
party policies which I strongly believe are not the best thing for the
country.  This is not demagoguery to incite the less rational party
faithfulls but a healthy, honorable and democratic discourse... and NOT
character assasination again.

If you believe you are the best that Gambia can ever have then bring it
on...let us the ordinary lowly folks put you to the litmus test in
order to determine for ourselves your true colors.  C'mon Halifa you
are not beyond reproach.  It is about time we debunk the myth of Halifa
Sallah and PDOIS.  No insults but strictly rational and mature
debates..bring it on Halifa.

With all due respect, greetings to your family.

Ebou