GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:53:30 +0000
                          AUTHOR :Essa Bokarr SEY.

   It is fear that butters our local 'tapalapas' every morning.
  Do we eat fear or fear eats us?
  Eating the eaters,means weeping when eating.
  It is fear that we hear here.
  It is fear that swings from the rear.
  It is fear that many wear like a thorny shirt.
  Isn't there a good reason for so much fear?
  Isn't there a reason not to fear?
  In Cambi-Bolongo terrible things are done to good people.
  Wear fear or tear fear?

  Fear is bruising our kidneys!
  It is eating our inner beings.
  It wets our eye lashes,it eats our  eye lids.
  Fear is tearing us apart.
  It puts our gears on the reverse.
  Imagination magnifies fear near this vampire.
  Hear him?! Hissing like a black mamba snake from the rear.
  Fear is the beer that the killer serves us with a whip.
  Fear is the dung this killer uses to smoke our imaginations!
  Clear it from the rear.
  Scrape fear,it is bitter.
  Wear fear or tear fear?

  Cheer not fear!
  Jeer fear because it has an ugly face.
  In the vampire's mind fear is pleasing.
  In our minds fear freezes our limbs.
  Fear is a heater!
  This heater blows during the dry season.
  Who is fanning the flames within?
  The Killers are!
  Fear brews,fear bruises,fear is the steam,fear grills our dead meat. The killer vampire will flee when we tear fear!
  Fear flee! Peeeeeeep! our canine teeth are here to tear fear!
  Wear fear or tear fear?