GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:50:01 PDT
Ous,
Your point is very good.This forum must not be closed to some of us who have
no commend of the English lanuage.Those who are perfect and believed to have
master the lanuage should only read between the lines and try to undestand
what some of us are saying(this is no hard work) and not to be arrogant.I
think Kalilu would have more embarrassed if he is been accused of not
speaking/writing good Mandinka or Wollof.We have very important thinks to talk
about here and not  how good one is in speaking the Queen`Lanuage.Keep up the
good work down there.

For Freedom
Saiks

Ansumana,
Please stop editing others English. We are not here for that. I don't think
it is our native language. It should not matter whether one speaks/writes
good English in this forum. What matters most is to be able to communicate.
And as Joey said earlier about writing a private mail to him instead, I do
not even think that is needed. That might stop him or anyone else in future
to contribute for being afraid that someone out there would be editing them.

Ousman Bojang.