GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 00:48:38 +0000
Dave Manneh, you know, in as much you wish to safe face, the topic at
hand does not accommodate joking as far I am concern. Your ignorance
of how i communicate is making you to further plunge yourself in an
ending deepening hole.
Fight your own battle, speak for yourself and let others say what they
want to say. Going by all the comments you made on the subject, there
is no doubt in my mind, you havent given time to reading the Foroyaa
articles, thus your mistaken conclusions.
Orwell or Bidwell, any critical reader would picked with less efforts
the political motivated analysis of the politicians con journalist at
the Foroyaa.
I guess, it is issues like this, we get know the real characters of
folks like you Dave. In as much as I may have a different view point
with Demba Baldeh and Yero, they have discussed, agree and even
disagreed with me on platforms which are by far open, hostile and
aggressive than the Gambiapost would ever be. Why, because the
majority of people there use pen names, and can therefore say whatever
they want. Yet I have not being emotional to ever distract me from
discussing any subject i set out to contribute on.
Now you have not just become a magician, but also a Medical doctor who
can gauge emotional levels. Good on you young Nyancho.

The sad thing in your recent posting is that, you seems to be speaking
for section of the G-post. May be you are assuming too much Dave. The
G-post here and all other Gambian discussion forums are full of
diverse people with varied view points. trying to speak for others
will expose you to being a poodle.
Another issue is that, I am here on my free will, whenever i decide to
take a break or leave the G-Post, i will do that by my own accord, so
stop your endless rudeness Dave.
You cannot tell me what to do. I do not discuss private Gambians on
any forum, i discuss politics and other matters of national interest,
if you think bringing people into topical discussion is right, you go
ahead and do that. I will do no such thing. That is the simple
statement i made. Your opinion on the matter is so out of place, it
doesn't warrant any response from me again, unless you insist on
getting personal. I will remain polite for as long it is necessary.
As for the subject of Sumbuya, Dave you were not joking. The
deliberate strategy of some nonsensical Gambians who snob people
becaue they are from different location of our country can be seen in
not only forums like this, but also in social gatherings. Your
comments borders on such pettiness, silly miscalculation and
irresponsible remarks.
When adults are conversing, the least they should observe is
respecting each other. Why should you attribute a Sumbuya to me and
not your Coveted stylist and modern G-Posters? Did I ever read you
using such words against anyone here?
I don't care the area any Gambian is from Dave, neither do i care
about the little clubs at play in the forums. So don't even give
yourself the idea that you can corner me and bring your club against
me. If you discuss the subject rationally, i will dialogue with you,
and if you get petty, well a response in kind awaits. Finally, it is a
sure sign of utter arrogance that, you cannot simply respect the
request of people to refer to them with first name. That speak volume
brother.
Suntou Bolonba