GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Satang Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:53:35 GMT
Nordam,

Women's participation in politics is a necessity in any development,
developed, under-developed or developing country.  We see ourselves as
partners who could effectively assume such responsibilities equally well.
Irrespective of sex or party, whoever is capable should be considered.
However, women being under-represented should be given opportunity as they
strive for equality.  This is bring along a lot of changes in our political
arena.

Satant