GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:27:06 -0500
Sister Jobou,
Since the meeting was postponed twice to allow Hamat Bah time to attend the
meeting, don't you think the ball should be in his court to ask to have the
meeting reconvened if he is interested in seeing an alliance? Or has he?
Moreso, he could have asked for a re-postponement of the meeting from
wherever he was giving out reasons for his absence..He could have even sent
a representative to attend the meeting and give him feedback..

You know sister, the mission is to remove the dictator of Kaninlai as you
rightly put it ---and as I would say be any means neccessary so the burden
is not only on udp/ppp to reconvene another meeting.

To me it is obvious that SM Dibba does not want anybody to lead the
coalition but himself and I am not sure how feasible this is. I am assuming
that he sees this as a PPP propaganda using UDP as a scape goat!! The irony
part is that SM clearly indicated that all he is interested in is the
removal of the
Sycophant of Kaninlai and yet his behaviour suggests to me that he is more
interested in seeing himself as the next president of the republic of the
Gambia.I am not even sure if he is elligible to be or not. We need to remind
him that the days of PPP vs NCP are over and there is a bigger picture at
stake--Jammeh Jipoh is the issue & I hope we'll all agree that that's the
best thing that could happen to the Gambia.

Let us united and get rid of the butcher of Kanilai for the betterment of
the Gambia..Time is running out & that's probably why the UDP/PPP had no
option but to convene the meeting assuming that whoever is not present may
not be interested in a coalition.

God Bless the Gambia and rid us of the moron & his cohorts.

Ngai