GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:32:38 GMT
Mr. Sallah,

Really that would be totally unnecessary. You do your thing down there, and
some of us will do our's on this side, and together we'll be able to bring
about the efficacy we're all seeking in Gambian public life. As long as we
both don't under-estimate what we're up against, there won't be any future
misunderstanding(s).

Good morning.

Saul.