GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 02:19:50 +0200
Joe,
Thanks for being the fool I am, but I will continue to call Yaya a Jola
tribalist, armed thief, armed muderer, Tony Daabaa and Armuumin. If you take
it for all the Jolas, then the cap fits and you can wear it. Why are you
replying my mail from your G-post address and not G-l address? Did you
realise that I am not a member there? My brother stop this childish business
and get mature! You know, you have failed again with your wrong attacks, and
cannot proof the lies you said here. Keep trying! Your Jola complexity
sickness cannot be cured. Be rest assured that I am a 100 %  stable person.

Elhajj.