GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:08:44 -0400
Mr. Dampha,

I must commend your vigilance against Yaya's apologists.  Mr. Jeng's
reference to this forum as a "so-called anti-jammeh forum" is a sinister
attempt to discredit those who stand for the truth and justice.  I for one
do not see this forum as anti-Jammeh the person, but one in which decent
people who abhor the violence, corruption, repression and incompetence going
on in beloved country, speak out against these evils.

The PPP's shortcomings pale in comparison to the havoc these people have
done in the past seven years. No amount of ill-concieved/ political
show-case projects can ligitimize this murderous bunch.

They forced themselves onto the Gambian people and have been unequivocally
rejected.  Yaya and the APRC MUST GO!

Keep up the good work.

Lamin Jeng