GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:47:03 -0800
                Vice President Isatou Njie-Saidy is always left out of the scenario of harsh and objective criticism and that is NOT FAIR. Why not Isatou Njie-Saidy start realising she is closer to becoming another Abass Bundu under Strasser in Sierraleone? These type of people are part of the reasons that cause serious civil uprisings.Why?
  Ask me who Isatou Njie-Saidy is within this regime...I will give you the following load of analysis.
  At the President's office.Njie-Saidy leads Security Council meetings.How can Isatou lead such meetings without being part of what happens.In Banjul Njie-Saidy works closely with the Jammeh foundation.How can she do that and then not know something about corruption? In Banjul Njie-Saidy receives religious leaders almost every week or more ask them to recite the holy qur'an in favour of the her family,Yaya Jammeh and the regime.How can Isatou tell us she is cleaner than Yaya likewise she is a so-called "Yaaram"?
  In all honesty Isatou Njie-Saidy cannot just be left behind the anvil,she has to be dragged to our workshop of criticisms now and again.We saw people who shower Isatou with praises saying she is a cool person who is so humble "dadadaaa-nananaaa".That is absolute nonsense to say the least.Being silent,calm and presumable shy,does not mean someone is a cool person.We all remember the cold blooded killer,BTK.He was a church-goer,a highly respected community leader who used to lead prayers during the funerals of his own "preys".Sometimes as we always say...social science has its laboraties too.Gambians are usually too naive when faced with these so-called "yaaram" nonsense.
  Yaya Jammeh is  not succeeding in sandwiching our people all by himself.There are snakes and hiding black scorpions behind Yaya.Can Isatou Njie-Saidy be exempted from all these hidden plans? She cannot have "feff" and "feffet" at the same time.Isatou Njie-Saidy is being spared all the way and she is enjoying all she can under Yaya.That is not fair with the incumbent regime even though we are out to remove it.
  The following are the names reserved for Isatou Njie-Saidy in Yaya Jammeh's government.
  She is called:
  Maaa...by every soldier,officials at the President's Office.
  These are terms that show affinity or close association with someone the person concerned perceives as his or her protector.
  Aunty..by others.Indeed the latter has more weight along those  lines.
  Isatou Njie-Saidy cannot be spared by the opposition and Yaya at the same time.She has to be part of one camp! Fanon says that "neutral" souls are hypocrites in any struggle.
  Some people will say that Isatou is harmless! Harmless my boots!
  How can Isatou be harmless while serving Yaya from 1996 to now?
  Some say the International world recognizes Yaya Jammeh's government because of Isatou Njie-Saidy,Balla Gaye and others!
  THAT IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.Look! these names stop at Albert Market,let these stop fooling Isatou.Let them stop building another personality cult because we have already have seen enough with Isatou's mad boss.How can Isatou be so special trying to call her self a nice professional when she has been appointed by Yaya a mad man?
  Is that rational?
  Isatou Njie-Saidy some people will even go to the extent of saying,if there was to be a change let those who remove Yaya not touch Isatou Njie??? Who is Isatou Njie-Saidy not to be touched when Yaya is changed.Leaving Isatou go scot free after Yaya departs will not be fair.Even if she will be innocent she has to be scrutinized at all cost.No one should degrade or disgrace Isatou because she is a woman but she will face the law for associating with one of Africa's worse dictators ever.
  She will work hard in cleaning herself from that legacy like many others.Isatou Njie-Saidy is ABSOLUTELY NOT CLEANER THAN ANYONE OF US.She is what the wolof call:"du seff du siffi"
  Isatou Njie-Saidy is not going to receive the golden award from me because I know her more than she thinks I know her.
  These are the people lurking behind Yaya Jammeh posing as good angels.They "laugh" and "love" everyone while serving Yaya Jammeh with absolute loyalty.That cannot be where the person is not a big hypocrite.Hypocrisy has different faces.The worse face is the one that hides behind "niceties".
  There is no way no onwards that we are ready to spare Njie-Saidy we will not engage on personal attacks because we do not know anything bad about her personal life.However,we know a lot about Isatou Njie-Saidy's dark side in politics.She will be surprised if we start ringing the bells.We will never hammer her character without documentary evidence.We mean business.Isatou Njie-Saidy likes being seen as a cool character while trying to engage on the worse method of silent treatments. Isatou fumes and yells when people she knows attack Yaya in any form.Why? Because she calls that a way of destroying her position.Position??? Isatou Njie-Saidy there is indeed a reason why you have been surviving near Yaya for almost a decade.
  You have to get ready for the heat because we are not going to spare you anymore! God knows we do not hate you but you cannot be left alone while you a party to a system and methods that destroy the lives of many.
  Isatou what do you and what don't you know about the April 2000 shootings?
  Isatou what do you,and what don't you know about the latest arrest of NADD officials?
  What do you,and what don't you know about the Central bank saga?
  Isatou you have been exposed by documents that Jammeh himself signed stay tuned...
  Isatou resign...CUT YOUR LOSSES SHORT SISTER CUT THEM....

  BY TIMBUKTU.

  Yahoo! Personals