GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:39:03 EDT
In a message dated 20/08/2001 11:36:10 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I understand that he has been through hell and back because of the PPP.  He
> has expressed these issues to me privately and I do now understand that his
> negative experiences at the hands of the PPP will shape his political
> leanings forever.

Yus,

The question becomes: does suffering from the hands of PPP - as Mr Jallow
Bojang is alleging - warrant one to wish for others to undergo the same
treatment or worse; endorse and defend that treatment in such a despicable
manner? Even if we grant that Mr Jallow Bojang was at the brunt of PPP of
mistreatments, should that turn him into vendetta freak who will ineloquently
throw around all sorts of absurd reasons and reasonings in defence of the
AFPRC/APRC's barbarous record in office? The truth of the matter is that Mr
Jallow Bojang is no ineloquent vendetta freak who has an axe to grind with
the PPP; rather, he is merely using this PPP mistreatment allegation as a
masquerade to launch his own absurd defence of the APRC regime. Yus, believe
me if you REALLY know what Mr Jallow Bojang's personal stakes are in the
scheme of things that makes the APRC regime, you will retract your apology -
forthwith!

All the best,

Hamjatta Kanteh