GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 08:52:19 -0700
Pa Modou,
I was filled with Joy when I read your response to
Tombong-& I understand that you're pissed off Tombong
is a praise singer--instead of telling us about GRTS
issues, he is concerned with irrelevant issues.. You
may notice that he never responds to any questions
directed at him..All he's trying to do is get the
opposition on the L mad I assume. nuff said by
you---he is just an ass kisser and it ain't gonna get
him nowhere!
What saddens me most is to see or read about so called
educated individuals such as his likes and of course
Gassa to be blinded by the actions of the moron and
moreso go indepth to justify his moronic actions..All
I need is just a 9mm & perform on them what was
performed on the innocent school kids last april--Well
it's just a thought becus I ain't no murderer & it
takes a murderer to shoot & kill.
The god up there is watching & God's time is the
best..After the moron is done with, the likes of
Tombong & Gassa will perhaps turn to someone else to
continue the butt kissing that they are so good at.
Time is the master of everything & so time will tell.
Good Bless the Gambia & rid us off the moron.
Ngai.