GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:19:50 +0200
"But the chairman of the Uganda People's Congress' Presidential Policy Commission (PPC) Dr. James Rwanyarare said the committee is too big and risks engaging in vulgarities instead of discussing the way forward. "

"What will this mean? That DP would also appoint 25 people, UPC the same and others; what sort of body will that be?" he asked.

The Democratic Party lawyer, Mr Erias Lukwago, said the time had not yet come to name a team.

"What government is doing is to put the cart before the horse," he said.