GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pa.Saikou Kujabi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:52:27 -0700
Brother Touray and "Machudo Morro", I am not surprised
at all about your continued deception of all the facts
I gave you on this forum.

In short, I just want my " Talibeh Machudo" Jallow to
do himself and all the readers of this medium a big
favor, and tell me who my ran-away wife was.  I know
the game you are platying now machudo.  You want to
learn from me by asking ridiculous questions about my
identity.  You gotta be a man now and end your none
sense claims. I just don't have the time it takes to
engage in a worthless argument with you or anyone for
that matter.  I have told you the last time that I
will never reduce myself to your level for any reason,
regardless of what names you call me.  I also noticed
that you have always been criss crossing without a
single valid point on every issue that you discused in
this forum.  In only about three days your false
proclaimed presidential candidate of "THE PEOPLE" will
be the first victim of his treacherous deeds.  In this
election there are only two possible winners;  Lawyer.
Ousainou Darboe or Halifa's Candidate- Yaya Jammeh.
If Ousainou wins, bad lock to Yaya Jammeh, and if Yaya
turns out to be the winner( May God forbid) good luck
to him and boo to Halifa for continuing to work for
Yaya Jammeh's interest.

Caution:  We don't need any more election analysis
from Halifa or any puppet from the NEW PDOIS(NAAD)
camp.  We also don't want no finger pointing at
Ousainou, Hamat, and Henry Gomez for any reason.
These are the true sons of The Gambia who have clearly
demonstrated to the whole world that their hearts are
all for The Gambian, and The Gambia alone.  The
results will once again expose the individual and
collective strengths of the contenders.

Go ahead and leave your thinking to Halifa.

  hii hii hiiiiiii.

Pa. Saikou Kujabi