GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:51:33 -0400
Mr. Camara:

I must write to congratulate you for the
independence you have exhibited in your
task as part of The Gambia-L Management
Team.  I am urging all the members in
the struggle to use professionalism in
our desire for a united and free Gambia.

I am, however in total disagreement about
receipt of private mail from the dictator's
stooges to fearless comrades in the struggle
that you pinpointed should not be distributed
to Gambia-L.  No member in the struggle should
communicate in private with the enemy and if
the mail suggests some vital information to
our comrades, I do not see a reason to not
release it to the public.  After all, who should
we trust, the enemy or friends of The Gambia
who are fighting continuously for a yahya-less
Gambia?

I believe that we have a gigantic task ahead
of us, and as such we must unite in principle
and maximize our resources together for the
eventual downfall of the dictator of kaninlai.

I again want to thank the management for further
reiterating rules and regulations.  I hope you
will make decisions consistently and fairly.
We are united for a common principle and we will
not be intimidated.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh