GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:51:36 -0700
Mr. Sallah,

You wrote:

"To: All PDOIS Supporters in the L,

Please do not engage Ebou Jallow on this issue. Leave others to express
their opinions. We will take the issues one after the other for further
clarification. .............."

After a brief time away from the list,I had tasked myself to ignore all
instincts to reply to any message till I find myself inline with everyone
else. This one from you Mr. Sallah, cannot wait!

I find this very dissapointing to say the least. All the while, I thought
everyone on this list, including yourself, had the mutual understanding that
we are not here to castigate any one particular group except those who are
perpetuating undue hardship upon our people. My understanding of this forum
is to enagage in exposing all lies and activities of human degradation going
on in the Gambia while pointing at the truth regardless of where it comes
from.

Your calling upon "All PDOIS Supporters in the L" to not engage someone seen
to be on the other end of the struggle shows your true colors and the
position you've taken in this forum...Gambia-L.
I am dissapointed in that you see some of us in this forum as people who are
out to get you...Halifa Sallah.

This is not about our egos, this is not about Halifa or PDOIS. This is not
about UDP or Ousainou. This is about the truth and ways and means of
stopping what is going on in our dear Gambia.

Please look at it from that angle and set your ego aside.

Keep the fire burning.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519