GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:21:45 +0100
Oko,
Welcome back to Holland ! You are most welcome at anytime ! I am not too far
from Arlanda airport in Stockholm. I am going out now, but I will send you a
private email when I come back. Greetings from the family.

El- Mustapha Fye
Uppsala - Sweden