GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:32:42 EDT
I join the rest in condemning these brutal and cowardly acts of the Jammeh
government. I have never been a supporter of the UDP, but I don't think the
APRC is aware of what it is creating here. May be such acts will bring all
the oppositions and those of us sitting on the side line together.
Did I say side line? The junta most go.

Ousman Bojang.