GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:58:13 EDT
My Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh of Kombo East Constituency,

I completely agree with your note to Kebba Dampha. I would also like to join
you in saluting Halifa and his party PDOIS for their sincere relentless
engagement of substansive issues pertaining to the future of the Gambia.  If
anything they have the temerity to counternance critics who sometimes make
their blood boil- that is the true spirit of democracy.  This attitude will
never hurt them in any way if not add gravitas to their policies.  I
sincerely hope that the rest, UDP and  NRP will eventually come out of the
cold to also face the litmus test of genuine democracy.  We would also love
to see their true colors.

Inning'barra!

Ebou Jallow