GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:05:08 EST
In a message dated 3/30/2002 5:06:46 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Even if President Arafat should be martyred which by the way would be "the
> mother of all mistakes" to be committed by the racist Zionists led by Ariel
> Sharon, Arafat would still continue to live on. The stuggle of his people
> would be unrelenting until the yoke of oppression around them is completely
> shattered and the Zionists and their western backers are defeated.
>
> The yoke of oppression must be shattered!
>
> BMK

Ariel Sharon thinks all he has to do is kill Arafat or blame him for
everything and the Palestinians will reconcile to being  generations of
exiled landless people forever.
The key word now, is "terrorism" and under this keyword, all that anyone ever
wanted to do can be done, and if anyone says anything, why all you have to do
is accuse them of sanctioning terrorism.

If Palestinians fight those who have kicked them out of their homeland with
the help of none other than the British and Americans, the very same people
now arming Israel to the teeth to kill Palestinians and to make sure they are
left wondering in the wilderness forever, then they are terrorists.
I am sure that these super powers have enough military wherewhithal to know
that if two sides are fighting and one is armed with 3 billion dollars worth
of weapons ( yes, that is the amount of milirary aid that the U.S give Israel
anually) the nthe other side has no choice but to resort to guerilla tacitcs
or whatever the ydeem is how they can fight back. However, the wisdom
emmanating from these self righteous people who think they are God Almighty,
is that these Palestinians must just accept having generation after
generation of their offspring be born and raised in refugee camps or abandon
their homeland. It is amazing how the same super governments who say they are
the guardians of democracy just cannot arrive at the simple conclusion that
you cannot banish a people from their homeland and not expect them to fight,
and that there is such a thing as fighting back when your enemies attack you,
but that must be reserved only for some priviledged members of the human race
and not others huh?.

Jabou Joh